Ir al contenido principal
My Favorite Photo


Hi, Im  Susan. I am 12 years old.This is a photo of me and my family in a wedding.

This is a wedding of a partner of work that a partner called Elieser that took us this photo when we arrive.

We were at a place called Socorro's Wedding  near the Bar Golondrinas in a mountain on Oreamuno. There was a lot of trees and green grass very colorful. This picture was so funny because my mom and sis was wearing verry tall hills and they coud fall so my father took then from the arm so they didn't fall and damaged.
I was so happy in the moment that they took the photo because I was 11 years and one of my friends was on the party and we sit down on the same table and we speak all the rest of the day.

I have this picture printed and pasted on my wall because is from the family and it's so beautifull so i can see it when I want.

Comentarios